No Bake Pumpkin Pie
One of our favorite recipes at UASP is No Bake Pumpkin Pie. It involves few ingredients and kids love to help!
The best recipe comes from Highlights.com and it's so easy to make.
What You’ll Need:
-1 ounce package instant vanilla-pudding mix
-½ cup milk (I've used soy and it comes out fine)
-1 cup canned pumpkin-pie filling
-1 container (8 ounces) whipped topping
-1 graham-cracker pie crust
-Pumpkin pie spice (not in the original recipe, but it definitely adds something)
What to Do:
1. Put the pudding mix and the milk in a plastic container with a tight-fitting lid. Shake the container until the pudding is thick.
2. Put the pudding in a bowl. Add the pumpkin-pie filling and mix well.
3. Gently fold in half of the whipped topping.
4. Pour the mixture into the pie crust.
5. Add the remaining whipped topping.
6. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours. Then serve and enjoy!